We at ProCredit Savings and Loans are committed to promoting access to our products and services, and wherever possible, offering our clients choice in the services we provide and in the way we deliver them. Our staff are responsible for providing an efficient, caring and professional service.
We aim to provide the best possible banking experience by putting the interests of our clients first, as we understand that it is only through excellent client experiences that we gain both repeat business and referrals.
- We promise that we will act courteously, fairly and reasonably in all our dealings with you.
- We will make sure that our documents and procedures are clear and not misleading, and that you are given clear information about our products and services.
- When you have chosen an account or service, we will give you clear information about how it works, the terms and conditions and the applicable interest rates.
- We will help you use your account or service by sending you regular statements on request, and we will keep you informed about changes to the interest rates, charges and terms and conditions.
- We will deal quickly and empathetically with things that go wrong by correcting mistakes readily, handling complaints promptly and reversing any bank charges applied in error.
- We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential, and operate secure and reliable banking and payment systems.
- We promise to respond to your complaints within 24 hours, unless technical constraints or third parties are involved.
- We will publicise our Charter, have copies available and make sure that our staff are trained to put it into practice.
- To help us meet the "Know Your Customer (KYC)" guidelines at the time of opening accounts, so as to aid all parties in taking the necessary precautions required for the protection of your accounts.
- To patronise services like Automated Teller Machines(ATMs), Internet Banking, Fund Transfer etc. if offered by your branches.
- To refer to us only clients who are personally known to you.
- To pay service charges for non-maintenance of minimum balances, return of cheques, remittances, collections etc. (Details of charges are available on the Bank's website and on the price list in our branches.)
- To help us guarantee the security of your funds by not disclosing your PIN or password to any member of staff, unless you are accessing your account through our Call Centre Service.
- To refuse to be assisted by any member of staff in signing your signature. In the event where you are unable to sign, your thumbprint will be accepted as sufficient endorsement for applicale transactions.
- To refuse to make payments- apart from official service charges- or offer gifts to any of our staff for services rendered.
- To insist on receipts for all paymnets amd transactions conducted in our banking halls.
- To provide valuable feedback on our services so as to enable us correct our mistakes and improve our service.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE YOU RECEIVE, KINDLY CONTACT THE HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ON 0244-341622