ProCredit has a straightforward approach to client service and support - essentially we treat our client as we would like to be treated.
- We enjoy good, ongoing working relationships with our clients. Typically, this allows our staff to create friendly and supportive partnerships with all our clients.
- Clients are provided with hotline telephone numbers, so there is always someone available to talk to you within working hours.
- We provide a 24/7 service through our Automated Teller Machines and e-banking services.
We'll go the extra mile to ensure that client issues are addressed. Typically our branches are open for 9 hours a day and we'll also answer and respond to calls outside the indicated opening hours if any of our staff is available.
- We commit to providing our clients with nothing short of excellence in service delivery
- Clients who phone our branches will have their telephone calls answered without delay. Personal callers will not be expected to queue for unreasonable lengths of time, and their enquiries will be answered promptly and courteously.
- All of our staff take personal responsibility for ensuring a quality outcome of your requests.
- We will provide Standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Client Service and Complaints, and will honour these commitments to our customers.
- Our clients are provided with support by telephone, fax and email as well as a 24/7 access to ProCredit's online banking and complaint-logging service.
- ProCredit client support is typically available from 8:30 am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, and 9:00am to 2:00pm on Saturdays. This excludes national holidays.
Our standard response time policies are to:
- Answer all telephone calls at the first point of contact with the maximum of three rings.
- Respond to emails on the same business day. Where a substantive response is likely to take longer, we'll send an acknowledgement and explain when you can expect to receive a full reply. No legitimate email is ignored, if you don't get a response please resend your email as it probably didn't reach us.
- Process account payments within 48 working hours of receiving advice from our partner banks.
- Process property verifications within 48 working hours.
- Provide an ongoing support service to our clients and update them on useful new products which are aimed at enhancing their banking experience with us.
- We track and monitor enquiries to ensure our promises are delivered. The Customer Service Department will analyse comments and complaints to learn what can be done to improve our services for the future.
- Wherever possible, services will be delivered electronically.
- Client Service targets will be integral to the performance management systems of ProCredit SLC.
- Regular meetings will be held between front and back office to maintain service levels and communication.