Young Bankers Programme
ProCredit Savings and Loans Company Limited has introduced the Young Bankers' Programme. This is a six-month intensive training on banking and finance, organised on a bi-annual basis.
Participants may be university graduates or interested individuals with practical work experience. During the entire duration of the course, candidates earn a stipend, the amount of which is adjusted for individuals with work experience.
Minimum Skills Required:
- No specific working experience required, however, a minimum of one (1) year's work experience in banking or finance shall be an added advantage
- Good analytical and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good quantitative analysis
- Ability to work in a team
- Logical thinking ability and good analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
In addition to Mathematics and Accounting, the course also focuses on communication, analytical thinking, and all relevant banking-related subjects. The programme involves both theoretical and practical training.
Upon successful completion of the course and depending on prevailing Human Resource requirements, participants may get the opportunity to join ProCredit as permanent members of staff.
- Phone Interview
- Mathematics and Logical Reasoning Test
- Group Discussion
- One-on-one Interview
- Follow the "click to apply" link below
- Fill in the CV template provided
Write a Motivation Letter detailing the following:
o Why you want to participate in the Young Banker's Programme
o Your knowledge about ProCredit
o Why you want to work in ProCredit and
o Your personal attributes and interests
Please, note that only fully completed applications (CVs + Motivation Letters) shall be considered for the programme
Click to Apply
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.