Code Of Ethics
Client Care Declarations: ProCredit SLC declares and undertakes:
- To provide in a professional manner, efficient, courteous, diligent and speedy services in the area of retail banking, hence delivering better banking to everyone.
- Not to discriminate on the basis of religion, sex, descent or on any other grounds.
- To be fair and honest in our advertisements and in the marketing of all products.
- To provide, if sort by clients, accurate and timely disclosure of terms, costs, rights and liabilities as regards loan transactions; and to provide advice to clients contracting loans.
- To attempt, in good faith, to resolve any disputes or differences with clients by setting up complaint redressal cells within ProCredit.
- To comply, in good faith, with all the regulatory requirements set by the Bank of Ghana (B.o.G).
- To spread general awareness about potential risks associated with the contracting of loans; and to encourage clients to take independent financial advice rather than act solely on that of bank representatives.