- Prospective clients will be given all the necessary information, adequately explaining the range of products available to suit their needs.
- Clients will be given the relevant information about their products of choice.
- The client will be informed of all processes involved in the contracting of loans ie. typical time frames within which the loan process will be completed; the process of loan disbursement, and all applicable sanctions.
- The client will be informed of the names and phone numbers of branches and persons who can be contacted for product and service information.
- Clients will be informed of procedures involved in the use of our products. They will also be made aware of all the processes involved in discontinuing their usage of the same.
Interest rates for different products will be made available through one or more of the underlisted media:
- ProCredit's web site
- ProCredit’s Call Centre
- Notice board of branches and other service delivery points
Clients will be entitled to receive periodic updates on the interest rates applicable to their accounts. On demand, clients can have full details of the method of application of interest.
Revision of existing interest rates will be communicated to clients immediately or as soon as possible. Such revisions will be intimated to existing clients within 7 working days from the date of change, through the ProCredit Website, the mass media or the notice boards of branches.
Default Interest/Penal Interest
- ProCredit will notify prospective clients of the default penalty associated with loan repayment.
ProCredit will clearly stipulate the details of all charges payable by the clients in relation to their accounts.
- The Institution will make available for the benefit of prospective clients, all charges associated with our retail products.
- Any revision of charges will be publicised in advance and will also be made available on our website.
- ProCredit will ordinarily give an acknowledgement of receipt of requests, and if demanded by the client, a copy of the application form, duly acknowledged, will also be given.
- Immediately after the decision to sanction a loan, ProCredit will show the draft of documents that the client is required to execute. ProCredit will also explain if demanded by the client, the relevant terms and conditions for the sanction and disbursement of the loan.
- Loan application forms; Draft documents or such other papers to be signed by a client shall comprehensively contain all the terms and conditions relating to the product or service of their choice.
- Reasons for rejection of loan applications will be conveyed to all borrowers, irrespective loan size.
- On immediate execution of the loan documents and before disbursement, ProCredit shall deliver a copy of the documents to the client.
- The Institution will provide regular statement of accounts on request.
- The Institution will notify clients of relevant due dates for the application of agreed interest, penal interest, default interest and charges, if they are not mentioned in the loan application, documents or correspondence.
- Before implementation, the Institution will notify clients of changes in accounting practices which are likely to affect them.
- Personal information belonging to our clients will be confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed to by the client. The term 'Third party' excludes all Law enforcement agencies, Bank of Ghana, and other banks/financial and lending institutions.
- Customer information will be revealed only under the following circumstances:
- If ProCredit is compelled by law.
- If it is in the public interest to reveal the information or
- If it is in the interest of ProCredit to disclose the information.
- ProCredit will sympathetically reckon cases of client financial distress.
- Clients will be encouraged to inform ProCredit about their financial distress as soon as possible.
- ProCredit will adequately train our client service staff to give patient hearing to our clients in financial distress, and will try to render such help as may be deemed necessary.
- The Institution will have in place a Grievance Redressal Centre.
- ProCredit will make available all details, namely:
- Where a complaint can be made
- How a complaint should be made
- When to expect a reply
- Who to approach for the redressal of grievances, etc.
- Response to a complaint will generally be given within a maximum period of two weeks from the date of receipt of complaint, unless the nature of the complaint is such that verification of voluminous facts and figures is required.